Sunday, November 29, 2015

DIY Craft Room Organization

So, as I've posted about before, I'm always looking for more ways to make use of the limited craft space that I have. I'd like to share with you today some lovely DIY ways to organize your craft room. :)

The first DIY organization tip comes from It Happens in a Blink - a way to reuse a wipes container to make a cute storage box. The tutorial shows how to cover the box in fabric and make it pretty. Melanie used hers for her washi tape collection; I would probably use it to hold my macrame cord. You could use it for ribbons or other string, I'd bet! I could see using it in the kitchen to hold cooking twine, for example.


I'm only including two links in this post because this next one is a huge collection of storage tips from Better Homes and Gardens. Seriously, there are close to thirty ideas here, for both you and for kids. I'd be hard-pressed to pick a favorite, but I think I'm going to go with #20, which is an upcycled medical cart repurposed as craft storage. It combines two of my favorite things: reusing something old, and using something in unexpected ways. Check it out:






So, I hope this collection of ideas helps you out, the next time you want to organize your craft space. I know it's gotten my brain a-buzzing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment